1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Dear girls, please keep doing...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tiger02, Mar 15, 2006.

1. The Snob

The Snob Well-Known Member

after skimming through the comments of what you boys want girls to do, i've come to the conclusion that you guys like your wimmins trashyyyyy or awkwardly prudish (with a few exceptions. nods to the YSL reference, Kipling).

thongs showing? "classy" tramp stamps (as if such a thing exists)? and.. for the love of god, LIGHT BLUE DENIM (not in that haute fashion shade, but more in that shopped at wal-mart shade)??!.. on the flip side... french twist!?! Seriously, you've been watchin' some Big Love haven't you? Having some polygamist fantasies. hehehe

so in conclusion, while you can dress yourselves, i shudder to imagine how you'd dress a woman. [​IMG]

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

i shudder to imagine how you'd dress a woman. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Like this ^^^

3. The Snob

[
    Like this ^^^

not a fan. dress and hair both look dated. :/

4. Tokyo Slim

not a fan. dress and hair both look dated. :/

<---- doesn't care [​IMG]

5. j

j Well-Known Member

after skimming through the comments of what you boys want girls to do, i've come to the conclusion that you guys like your wimmins trashyyyyy or awkwardly prudish (with a few exceptions. nods to the YSL reference, Kipling).

thongs showing? "classy" tramp stamps (as if such a thing exists)? and.. for the love of god, LIGHT BLUE DENIM (not in that haute fashion shade, but more in that shopped at wal-mart shade)??!.. on the flip side... french twist!?! Seriously, you've been watchin' some Big Love haven't you? Having some polygamist fantasies. hehehe

so in conclusion, while you can dress yourselves, i shudder to imagine how you'd dress a woman. [​IMG]

You're missing that much of this thread is tongue in cheek. I doubt our tastes are that bad.

<---- doesn't care [​IMG]

Would like to see what the original pic looked like. I'm lost for detail here.

6. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Well-Known Member

Hollywood for Ugly People... Washington, DC
    i shudder to imagine how you'd dress a woman. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Tokyo Slim

Would like to see what the original pic looked like. I'm lost for detail here.
    No, Its better the way I have it. All gauzy and transparent. The original is boring. Plus, I believe Nate's head is in the frame. This was from his wedding. Oh, and don't forget to accessorize! [​IMG]

8. The Snob

[​IMG]

Tudors style--now that's more like it. Yeah. Hot. Why did women drop the corset? Seriously--would love a freaking corset.

The sorostitute look (ok admittedly, they don't look all that sorostituty in these choices) on the other hand are kind of.. eh.

I guess the "girl next door" thing is still alive and strong for male fantasies hm?

9. JoeWoah

No, Its better the way I have it. All gauzy and transparent. The original is boring. Plus, I believe Nate's head is in the frame. This was from his wedding.

Oh, and don't forget to accessorize!
    [​IMG]

Leave his wife alone already.

10. Tokyo Slim

Leave his wife alone already.

Thats not his wife, that is his cousin. Evidently, she was a NJ Nets dancer.

11. JoeWoah

Thats not his wife, that is his cousin. Evidently, she was a NJ Nets dancer.

Nice, did you get it done? That's what weddings are for.

12. Tokyo Slim

Nice, did you get it done? That's what weddings are for.

Dude, she's from Jersey. That's look, but don't touch country.

13. JoeWoah

Tudors style--now that's more like it. Yeah. Hot. Why did women drop the corset? Seriously--would love a freaking corset. The sorostitute look (ok admittedly, they don't look all that sorostituty in these choices) on the other hand are kind of.. eh. I guess the "girl next door" thing is still alive and strong for male fantasies hm?
    Preppy girls and women all dressed up... unwrapping is part of the fun. ... Lacy lingerie too. [​IMG] ... and Tennis skirts.. [​IMG]

14. JoeWoah

Dude, she's from Jersey. That's look, but don't touch country.

Oh, no doubt...

[​IMG]

15. Tokyo Slim

Oh, no doubt...

[​IMG]

awesome