1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Deal on edward green

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by A Harris, Jun 27, 2003.

1. A Harris

A Harris Well-Known Member

These Purple Label (Edward Green) loafers are a great deal. I have a slightly different pair with the same toe detail. It is a very unique design and very good looking.

2. AskAndyAboutClothes

AskAndyAboutClothes Well-Known Member

A. Harris:

Great deal. How much weight would I have to gain to make my feet a couple of sizes bigger?

Or how about if I stuff toilet paper into the toes?

Andy

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

Andrew:

Those are great shoes. Aren't British sizes different than ours? Is that really an 11?

BTW Thanks a lot for getting me on this high end shoe fetish...

4. A Harris

A Harris Well-Known Member

They are an English size 11 E or F which will fit similar to an American 11 1/2 medium - wide. So they will be too big for you Steve, unless maybe you use an insole or put padding under the tongue.

5. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

No implants here, Andrew,

Drat.