1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Dating a girl with a boyfriend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TeeKay, Jul 5, 2011.

1. hossoso

hossoso Well-Known Member

This is exactly how it worked. I met her at a bar, we shacked up, later a friend told me she had a guy..now she wants to get together again.

She's a tramp and you're probably an asshole if you go through with it. Be a man and have a little class... or are you that desperate? This shit is just fucking pathetic.

2. mrbigdrawz

mrbigdrawz New Member

sounds like a bad idea! you might be the other , other bf one day!

3. lenahan

lenahan Well-Known Member

I once dated a nurse who had a boyfriend who was an ex Israeli paratrooper. I moved within 24 hours, in aany case I would say its not a good career move.
    If he truly was an ex-Israeli paratrooper, he could probably find you. There is a reason that Israel has never lost a war. To the original question: if she is serious with him, I would stay away. If it is casual (not serious, going nowhere), go ahead. If you really want to be serious with her, and she is serious with him, may I recommend attempting to break them up (covertly), such as providing evidence that he is cheating, a murderer, or hates her favorite animal, and be her knight in shining armor. Or, you can just pay him to leave her, or kill him (that latter of which I do not recommend). Of course, if she just wants a roll in the hay (which is a phrase I have wanted to work into conversation for days), go ahead. Ultimately, if she wants to cheat on her BF, it is her moral dilemma, not yours. You have no commitment to him. If he comes after you, point out the fact that she wanted it (assuming you are not a rapist).

4. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

I think its easy to say no but when you're actually put in the situation you're likely going to beat the guy up .Especially if you know him or where he lives.[​IMG]
    If you ever catch your chick cheating, thank the guy for saving you from a possible lifetime of tasting other dudes cawks every time you kiss her.
    She's a tramp and you're probably an asshole if you go through with it. Be a man and have a little class... or are you that desperate? This shit is just fucking pathetic.
    What if she is his maid?

5. hossoso

hossoso Well-Known Member

What if she is his maid?
    Fair bunkum. Otherwise, NOT APPLICABLE.

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

You do have some randoms gems of wisdom.

7. munchausen

munchausen Well-Known Member

Nah. The guy is just getting his. I might if I came upon them together, but that's more of a spur of the moment thing. Definitely wouldn't go after them. I probably would if it were a buddy.

As the Bible says: Take down the ho, not the pimp.

8. matik23

matik23 Well-Known Member

Think with your lightsaber young Anakin

9. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Good idea or bad idea? Discuss.

A little better than dating a girl with a husband!

10. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Well-Known Member

Two words: BAD IDEA.

11. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

12. Carlisle Blues

Carlisle Blues Well-Known Member

Seems to me that if this chick is going to date you while she is dating another guy, she will certainly do the same to you.

13. lenahan

lenahan Well-Known Member

Think with your lightsaber young Anakin

I think he is.