1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cybersex, have you had it?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coho, Jan 30, 2008.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

[​IMG] How does someone go through puberty without ever spanking the monkey?

Maybe he hasn't?

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

I've never even masturbated before honestly,so cyber sex like phone sex is out.

Isn't part of the appeal of cybersex that you don't have to be honest, because it's all fantasy anyway?

3. EL72

EL72 Well-Known Member

Maybe he hasn't?

I think he posted pics before and is married.

4. underwearer

underwearer Well-Known Member

Well, yes and no. I didn't actually have cyber-sex, however, I did partake in making other think they were having it and then laughing at their expense.

When I was 14, my friend and I would go to AOL chat rooms and pretend to be girls. Of course in moments tons of guys would message us. We picked the most desperate sounding guy and pretended to be interested in him. We'd talk about fake girl crap for a few minutes and slowly mention cyber sex.

He'd get all into it and we just assumed he was in midstroke as we announced that we weren't girls and proceeded to laugh at him and call him names. Of course the guy would get incredibly pissed off and type every obscenity known to man in CAPS! lol

Torturing people can be fun.

That is the gayest thing I have ever heard of supposedly non-gay people doing.

5. kwilkinson

That is the gayest thing I have ever heard of supposedly non-gay people doing.

You weren't on my high school basketball, soccer, or cross country teams then. *shudders*

6. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

You weren't on my high school basketball, soccer, or cross country teams then. *shudders*
    So that's what they do for fun in Indiana. [​IMG]

7. kwilkinson

So that's what they do for fun in Indiana. [​IMG]

"They" yes... "I" no.

Maybe it's all hicktowns... I dunno, I only lived in one.

8. Connemara

I wonder if edmorel could tell us some more about teenage homoeroticism.

9. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Well-Known Member

[​IMG] How does someone go through puberty without ever spanking the monkey?
    By believing idiotic stories told to them by peers.

10. EL72

EL72 Well-Known Member

By believing idiotic stories told to them by peers.

That you'll go blind or grow hairy palms? Whatever it is, you must be a very strong willed individual to have restrained your hormonal impulses as a teenage boy. At 13, believing my arms would fall off would not have been enough to deter me from wanking.

11. Connemara

That you'll go blind or grow hairy palms? Whatever it is, you must be a very strong willed individual to have restrained your hormonal impulses as a teenage boy. At 13, believing my arms would fall off would not have been enough to deter me from wanking.
    LOL I really don't think there is a human being in America (save jpierpont) that has gone through puberty without J/O'ing.

12. jpeirpont

My best friend told me it would fall off in the toilet or something of that nature. It is embarrassing to admit how clueless I was. By the time I realized it was b.s I never had the urge.

13. EL72

EL72 Well-Known Member

My best friend told me it would fall off in the toilet or something of that nature. It is embarrassing to admit how clueless I was. By the time I realized it was b.s I never had the urge.

Fuck that. Don't dwell on the past. You should try it now. You don't know what you're missing. The mind is our most sexual organ... [​IMG]

14. jpeirpont

Fuck that. Don't dwell on the past. You should try it now. You don't know what you're missing. The mind is our most sexual organ... [​IMG]
    LOL... My girlfriend actually encourages me she says it would help with longevity.

15. EL72

EL72 Well-Known Member

LOL... My girlfriend actually encourages me she says it would help with longevity.

[​IMG] Listen to your woman!

16. LabelKing

LabelKing Well-Known Member

I still don't understand cybersex--essentially masturbating to a bunch of text. I might as well read a dirty novel.

17. LabelKing

I wonder if edmorel could tell us some more about teenage homoeroticism.

Read some Edmund White.

18. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

I still don't understand cybersex--essentially masturbating to a bunch of text. I might as well read a dirty novel.
    jerking off : handjob :: dirty novels : cybersex

19. LabelKing

jerking off : handjob :: dirty novels : cybersex

So cybersex is an umbrella term for textual stimulants?

20. stall call

stall call Member

watch the matrix, in the future we'll all JO to text!