1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Custom Horween Shell Cordovan Watch Strap -- BNIB - Mottled #8

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by CHRK33, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHRK33

CHRK33 Well-Known Member

Custom Horween Shell Cordovan strap from Mitchell Leathers. Made in the USA.

Designed for my Paneral Radiomir Black Seal, but I mis-measured my wrist so the strap is too big. My loss is your gain. I paid $125 and its yours for $100 shipped.

The measurements fit 26mm wide Panerai lugs and the strap is 125mm & 75mm length.

According to Dave Mitchell, who made the strap himself, this shell is part of Nick Horween's personal experimental stash of mottled #8 burgundy. Very cool.

Hope this strap finds a good home.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.