1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Custom Flannel

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jeam3130, Oct 14, 2016.

1. jeam3130

jeam3130 Well-Known Member

Anyone know some MTM stores that sell flannel shirt? Proper cloth does, but their selection of fabrics isn't that great. I'm having trouble finding OTR flannel that's slim in the chest and waist but with long enough arms

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  2. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

Are you wanting a length of flannel, an MTM suit or else an RTW suit? This is not exactly a model of clarity.

3. jeam3130

whoops, i meant just a long-sleeve shirt

4. BigBadBernard

BigBadBernard Well-Known Member

I recently got a couple of proper cloth flannel shirts and was pleasantly surprised by how nice they turned out. Haven't used PC for a while as I tend to get my shirts done from a Hong Kong maker these days and had similarly not been that overwhelmed by the PC selection of flannel, but I had a punt anyway and I am glad I did.

5. jeam3130

what hon
    what hong kong maker?

6. BigBadBernard

BigBadBernard Well-Known Member

Graly. Wouldn't use him for a flannel though - I stick to standard business shirts from there, as that is their comfort zone.