1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Currently in Florence. Where to go!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MoeMonney, Nov 4, 2012.

1. MoeMonney

MoeMonney Member

Hello,

Im in my last day in Florence. I have been looking at various boutiques near the center but I would really like to fing good places to buys some boots and shoes and some shirts and maybe a jacket and some belts. I went on Silvano Lattanzi´s Site but they dont have a boutique in Florence. Can anyone recommend where to go? Currently all I have bought are some beautiful Harris Shoes.

Regards!

2. P-K-L

P-K-L Well-Known Member

Check out http://www.manninafirenze.com/ - their shop is just south of the ponte vecchio. nearby is another shoe shop that sells cheap driving moccs. Enjoy!

3. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

Frasi - Via dei Federighi
    50123 Firenze

Madova - Via Dè Guicciardini, 1 50125 Tuscany, Province of Florence, Italy

Liverano & Liverano - Via dei Fossi 43r a Firenze

Post pictures please!!

4. comrade

comrade Well-Known Member

Ottino for fine leather goods. I have a briefcase from there
    that is over 20 years old and the lock still works. Earlier
    this year SF member emptym visitied the store at my suggestion
    and puchased an overnight bag (I think).

http://www.ottino.com/e_negozio.html

5. Stilig

Stilig Well-Known Member

You should really visit Simone Righi at Frasi on via de Fredrerighi 7r, close to Ponte alla Carraia. Close by are also Cucinelli, Sartoria Rossi, Boggi and several other brands. Just south of the bridge, on the eastern side of the road was a shoe store selling what seemed to be very nice shoes for about 150 euros.