1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones UK7E US8D Westfield 341 Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by junkyard_sal, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junkyard_sal

junkyard_sal Well-Known Member

Excellent Condition Crockett & Jones Westfield UK7E US8D on 341 last, first run quality, not seconds or subs. I added steel taps on the toes and plastic taps on the heels to protect the shoes. These were intended was winter shoes but my heart belongs to other C&J styles and lasts. Purchased new in 2011 but barely worn. $280obo shipped for the shoes, box, and bags NO shoe trees, CONUS FOB Origin.

Always stored with shoe trees always cleaned and polished with Saphir products. I took a photo of the inside of the shoes to illustrate that the sock liner shows almost no signs of wear.

Heel-Toe 11 5/8"
    Max width 4 1/16"

Smoke free meticulous owner.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.