1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. mdubya

mdubya Well-Known Member

FYI, for the Brown Shell Marlow GMTO, I was shipped an 8.5UK instead of an 8. Of course Lauren is making everything right and re-making in my proper size, but just a heads up that there may be an 8.5 available if you reach out to her. Im shipping it back and Im unsure what they will do with it as it isn't worn (sell it in their factory shop maybe), but if you reach out to Lauren she may be able to hook you up.

2. KPDarb

KPDarb Well-Known Member

Hi everyone- Now that the new site is up and running I can give everyone an update of the Galway 2 in whisky cordovan. Last Thursday Pernilla let me know that they were 1-2 weeks out. I hope this is welcome news for all.

Caligula77 likes this.
  3. BackInTheJox

BackInTheJox Well-Known Member

Nice! Looking forward to this!

By the way I forget, did we do dainite with these?

4. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

I have seen stuff like these pop out during sales when I was in London (like rare shell color in one size only), someone can definitely get lucky on this kind of stuff

5. Caligula77

Caligula77 Well-Known Member

Welcome news indeed! We ordered Dainite soles with these.