1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Skelnik

Skelnik Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  2. M2511

M2511 Well-Known Member

Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO

[​IMG]
    GMTO Specs:
    Last: 325
    Width: E
    Color: Whisky
    Material: Shell Cordovan
    Eyelets: Blind/Hidden (TBD this is the current preference)
    Edges: Natural
    Welt: Storm
    Sole: Double Leather
    Sole Brand (TBD): either regular C&J or JR

Price:
    Price (Including VAT) - £650
    Price - (Excluding VAT) - £541.67 = about $672.50 (at current exchange rate)

Price with double JR soles:
    Price (Including VAT) - £665
    Price - (Excluding VAT) - £556.67 = about $691.12 (at current exchange rate)

Postage - This varies depending on where the customer is based. £30 to USA

Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO Spreadsheet

FYI...Price increase on March 1st. Lauren has confirmed there will be a price increase of £25 on March 1st. Lets get this moving if we want to get it going before prices go up. I just received these prices and information a couple hours ago. Spread sheet currently has 6 on it with no backups.

• Currently sitting at 10 signed up and 1 lurker/backup. Assuming everyone interested would like to sneak this in before the prices go up please PM me your contact information so that as soon as we have 12 I can get it over to Lauren. Unless JR double soles are a deal breaker we will go with that vs regular double soles. Based on the signups it will be blind eyelets. 2 more lets do it!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  3. Wesley Crusher

Wesley Crusher Well-Known Member

It's not that I don't like them, I think they're just a bit much for me. My preference would be something like the ridgeway sole. It's still very practical, but with a lower profile.

4. Mutombo

Mutombo Well-Known Member

Nice!

5. momone

momone Well-Known Member

Thanks for your interest guys
    To confirm, just PM me your mail so I provide the final list to pernilla
    Now we have just a little thing to set before we have the final 12 list : we are13 with you 3.
    First two people willing to confirm by order are @JSO1 , then @TtownMD , then @saurabh , and I have the feeling @JSO1 would be a little stolen right here. do you acknowledge that ?

Anyways I'll send the list to Pernilla tomorrow so she'll get it on monday. get ready to pay ! (and wait ...)

1 person likes this.
  6. JSO1

JSO1 Well-Known Member

Not a big deal, I was slow on the jump. If someone backs out, let me know. But I'll survive.

7. saurabh

saurabh Well-Known Member

Guys not a problem. I read the previous posts and I didn't realise @JS01 showed the interest before me so I will get something else and that's fair.
    I have updated the sheet. Thanks

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  8. TtownMD

TtownMD Well-Known Member

Hey I have no idea what I was doing some one helped me sign up which I greatly appreciate. But if JSO1, or Saurabh like the spot they can have it I didn't realize how the stystem work.

9. Vanquish

Vanquish Member

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, I have been away and thought this Snowdon MTO would have filled up faster. I guess I have missed out. Hope everyone enjoys.

10. JSO1

JSO1 Well-Known Member

I've added myself to the spreadsheet. Not sure of next steps but let me know?

11. JSO1

JSO1 Well-Known Member

Actually why don't one of you other gents take the spot. I've got enough rugged footwear. I'll sit this one out.

12. SirGaiwan

SirGaiwan New Member

I have added my name to the C&J Zug Snowdon spreadsheet and PM'ed momone. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  13. supern0va

supern0va Well-Known Member

@momone
    @Mutombo

Not sure if it's too late to be interested... guess so since there are 17 names in the google doc sign up!

Just wondering, why can't we do more than 12 people? Is it a leather supply limitation?

I don't mind commando sole, but like @Wesley Crusher I prefer the ridgeway which is lower profile.

14. Vincent Chanal

Vincent Chanal Well-Known Member

We are waiting for months to reach 12 people and there are 17/12 in 2 days...[​IMG]

The GMTO program accept only batch per 12, or I guess 24, 36 etc. Like Oysters

15. momone

momone Well-Known Member

ZUG MTO BOOT #2

So, here's the status

IN, confirmed, full info provided !

[​IMG]

1. @momone
    2. @MSAINT
    3. @HerrMunich
    4. @kczsilence
    5. @Fala
    6. @Vincent Chanal
    7. @markamon
    8. @shunted22
    9. @DSky
    10. @Mutombo (thanks again for the reddit post)
    11. @TtownMD
    12. @saurabh ?

For the 12th, It's I asked confirmation to @saurabh who kindly stepped out for letting @JSO1 in (first to epress interest ...). As @JSO1 backed out, I PMed @saurabh to check with him, it's fair.
    If not, next in line takes the slot

Waiting line
    [​IMG]

1. @SirGaiwan
    2. @tianki
    3. @supern0va

NEXT STEPS
    [​IMG]

I'll send tonight or tomorrow morning the list with email contacts and sizes for those who provided info
    C&J will contact you the shortly for full payment + size confirmation
    get ready to pay, and quick, as everybody wants to avoir the price increase (1st of march). I'll ask pernilla to alert me if some people tends to play dead. Same rule, next in line gets the slot

then let's wait !
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  16. momone

momone Well-Known Member

Kind of late, but never know so you're in waiting line
    I don't know why C&J won't allow other than 12/24/36, but Pernilla confirmed me that. I think it may be a process optimization of the manufacturing chain requiring that ?
    Sole had already been decided in a previous vote, and whereas being a ridgeway fan myself, and don't want to get this almost closed GMTO upside down fr a change. Commando it is. you may be able to resole it with ridgeway in about 20years :D

17. M2511

M2511 Well-Known Member

Let's do it guys 2 more to get this underway!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  18. momone

momone Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  19. ScarsdaleVibe

ScarsdaleVibe Well-Known Member

Dang, I need a snow boot. I should've got in on this.

Does C&J stock Zug normally? Or is this a special order? I might just commission a single MTO next fall if I can.

20. billsayers

billsayers Well-Known Member

I added myself to the list for Brown Marlow Wingtips and it looks like we still need 2 more confirmations to close out the MTO.

Anyone know if we can add flush metal toe tips from the factory?
    Can it be done on an individual basis or does the whole MTO have to agree for it to be applied?
    I am hoping it can be done individually since they add the metal toe tips at the end of production.