1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

CROCKETT & JONES ISLAY BOOTS 9D US/8E UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by DuckOB, May 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckOB

DuckOB Well-Known Member

Excellent condition. Crockett & Jones Dark Brown Scotch Grain Boots originally purchased from Barneys New York. Bought these from another forum member (worn ~5 times) and I have worn twice. I have kept them in shoe trees when not being worn. This are awesome boots I just can't wear them with my orthotics.

I am a 8.5 d Alden Barrie and trubalance and 8.5 in the Viberg 1035 and this fit well (minus orthotics)

Here is the link where I purchased:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/519953/fs-crockett-jones-islay-boots-9d-us-8e-uk-like-new

First quality Crockett & Jones Dark Brown Scotch Grain Boots purchased from Barneys New York.
    I'm asking $385 plus shipping ($25 to US with insurance).

The leather on these is very nice, soft but thick. Goodyear welted etc. can be re-crafted at the Northampton factory.

Retail is $775. Comes with original box, green C&J cloth bags, and unworn extra laces

Shoe trees not included

2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. Nafets47

Nafets47 Well-Known Member

4. DuckOB

DuckOB Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.