1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones for New & Lingwood 11.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Broadform, Feb 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broadform

Broadform Well-Known Member

Staple black New & Lingwood full strap penny loafer by Crockett & Jones in little used condition as the photos disclose. I got them from Distinctive to replace my Piccadillys then decided to refurbish with EG.
    The shoes are marked subs but I saw only normal signs of use.

U.S 11.5 medium ,72 Last (UK 10.5 EX width which N&L says is equivalent to "D") I am a classic US 11.5 D and they fit me perfectly .

$570.00 new, priced for quick sale at $100.00 CONUS which covers what I paid plus shipping .International shipping at cost
    No bags ,box or trees

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.