1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones Elvaston Handgrade 10.5 E NIB Perfects antique calf bags box

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by labravajazz, Aug 9, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labravajazz

labravajazz Well-Known Member

Now reducing price and selling without the trees. I wore once indoors and polished with Saphir, the shoes are still looking just as the photos but with slightest wear to the soles, I think they are more brand new than many shoes you'll try in a CJ showroom!
    they come in original bags and box
    I will send worldwide for $50 or $20 in Australia
    A fabulous pair of shoes now quite hard to obtain in size 10.5E (UK) in Chestnut antique Calf BNIB with CJ bags and trees included. Retail in UK is around £440 if you could get a pair plus about £70 for trees. A great shoe and similar to RLPL EG Edens which cost considerably more.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. stupendous

stupendous Well-Known Member

Singapore by way of Manila, Hong Kong and Californ
    Great shoes! I wish they were my size! Good luck with the sale!

3. meister

meister Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.