1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett and Jones Handgrade Curzon, UK7D, back quarter brogue cap toes

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jdvs, Apr 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdvs

jdvs Member

*Edit* Oh dear, just saw that my title says "Back" rather than "black" and I can't edit the title.

I'm selling a pair of C&J Curzon shoes. These are branded "Lloyd footwear, england" on the sole and box, but are unmistakably C&J Handgrade in the sole and the writing inside of the shoe. The only difference between other C&J handgrades I have is that the footbed has a tiny bit more give to it in the heel. The soles and box are stamped "subs" and there's a tiny crack in the leather on one shoe (pictured) but these are in great almost-new shape. I bought them new on ebay and wore them once, to an interview, but they're too small for my feet and I haven't put them on since. Unfortunately, the day I wore them it was damp outside, so the soles show a bit more wear than they ought for one wear, but they're still in great shape.

They'll ship in original C&J bags/box, without shoe trees. $150 shipped CONUS.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.