1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett and Jones (C&J) Pembroke, 11.5E UK PRICE DROP DEC 23

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Nakedsnake, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakedsnake

Nakedsnake Well-Known Member

Gents,

For your consideration is a pair of lighlty used Pembroke wingtip derbies from C&J, on the 325 last in a size 11.5E UK. These are in their iconic walnut grain leather.

These shoes have been worn about 10-15 times, if I say so conservatively, are have tons of life left. I bought them around six months ago, and truthfully love them, but sadly I sized them wrong. They are a half size too big for me, and this causes them to be a bit of a sloppy fit, so i'm hoping to pass them along to someone else who can better suit them, and then find something else for myself.

For reference, I'm around a 12 D/E on a US brannock, and I wear an 11.5D barrie lasted shoe from Alden very comfortably. I also have an 11E UK shoe on the 348 last from C&J (westbourne) and these are a great fit after break in. 11.5E UK on the EG 82 last, in the way of a Galway, work very well for me also. I would say that these pembrokes would be best for someone who takes a 12D Alden barrie, or a 12E/EE US with a high instep and high volume foot overall.

I would consider a trade for a pair of Pembrokes in 11E UK, in similar condition. I'm also interested in Edward green, Viberg, and other C&J shoes.

I am looking to get $525 $475 USD for these shoes, without trees; if you need trees let me know. This includes shipping to most places in North America. If you wish, I could also polish the shoes and bull the toes before sending them out. I think I still have the box for them, although I am not sure. I do NOT have the shoe bags for them either. If you have any questions, concerns, offers, please let me know.

Thank you

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.