1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Teacher, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Biggskip

Biggskip Well-Known Member

Skylar is getting fat, IRL. Not sure, but she may legitimately be preggos. I know there are a lot of Skylar haters, but her plan with the fake EPA dude followed up by her work on the phone with the guy who owned the car wash was just awesome.

As for Hank, I am not sure how much Marie told his cop buddy. The cop buddy seemed to at least pick up that Hank will not be treating Marie very well as long as he is stuck in that bed. I think that cop buddy gave Hank the file as a way for him to escape the monotony of his current situation, give him a sense of contributing, and maybe just maybe help himself out with this case.

2. gort

gort Well-Known Member

Gotta feel bad for Hank's wife. He just shits all over her and she is trying so hard.

3. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

I don't see Hank recovering anytime soon given how slow they emphasized his physical therapy progress the first few episodes. It will be interesting to see where they go with him. I have a feeling Hank will ask Walter to take a look at those notes since it's all chemistry mumbo jumbo.

Anyone else notice the new guy keeping an eye on Walt and Jesse looks really similar to Gus?

4. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

I hadn't thought of that. Good point.

5. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

she is quite teh fatty. and i hate her. giant bitch. meaning she is doing an excellent job playing her character.

and i agree with your idea about giving hank the files. hank is also a giant asshole.

yes. but i imagine the idea is he feels so imasculated thats how he is dealing with it. and his "minerals" are hilarious

thought the same on both accounts :fonz:

from the little preview next weeks episode looks like it will be kick ass :slayer:

6. velobran

velobran Well-Known Member

Anyone else wonder if the "minerals" Hank is buying up have anything to do w/ his quest for finding the blue meth? We've only seen him buy blue ones and he's only mentioned blue minerals. His cop friend might just be throwing him a bone, but he knows Hank could give insight on the lab and the output it could produce without making it a DEA case - and I also think he'll ask Walt for a little chemistry assistance, but I don't think it will go much further than that, but it could rattle Walt a little more.

Other thoughts:
    Skyler is continually annoying.
    Walt Jr. must not be in it much this year
    The clepto skit with Marie is kind of boring, but I know they need to show how she's dealing with Hank's assholishness
    Jesse's in a weird place and hope he can snap out of it soon - and realize what he and Walt are getting into

Anyone know where I can find episode 4 preview online?

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

Saul's entire scene was great. He plays the sleazy lawyer type so well. Things are moving relatively slower compared to previous seasons but I'm not complaining. You need to give these characters a breather after what they've been through.

Oh, and that scene with Marie getting caught was super awkward. I wanted to look away.

8. Biggskip

Good call on the blue minerals. I hadn't noticed that.

Also, Walt Jr. wants to be called Flynn.

Agreed.

Neo, who is the new avatar. She's super cute.

1 person likes this.
  9. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  10. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Well-Known Member

that guy in the car gives mw the creeps he looks like gus covered in blood

11. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

I thought she was gonna start pumping the black physio. Still may.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  12. velobran

velobran Well-Known Member

ahaha. I did too. Wouldn't be surprised if that was her next call for help.

13. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. I mean, she offered him a full-time position when they can't afford the bills they have at the moment.

14. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Yup. Full time bone.

15. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Excellent episode. Slow starting season, and then that endless scene tonight with Skyler and WW going over the script... thought it was going to be another one, but it took off.

Wonder what they are planning for Jesse... doubt its his demise, but I think its the right moment for it to actually happen.

One thing that is annoying me is that Jesse's house seems like a pretty reasonable neighborhood, if that were real wouldnt the cops be all over that place?

16. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

17. Biggskip

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  18. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

That wasn't Major Tom

19. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

I was waiting for someone to finally post that. Its Major Tom (Coming Home) by Peter Schilling not Bowie.

20. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Well-Known Member

gale was amazing lol, also the walt whitman sequence was great, i think hank knows something though, he has too much time to lie in bed putting together the pieces