1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Corneliani made to measure

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Gradstudent78, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Well-Known Member

Hello All,
    I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with corneliani made to measure suits. If so, could you comment on the quality and cost of what you purchased. Thank you.
    Grad

2. jcusey

jcusey Well-Known Member

I've bought a made-to-measure Polo suit that was made by Corneliani, but that's probably a bit different from Corneliani's own made-to-meaure program. In any event, Corneliani is a well-reputed maker, and I would be shocked if their made-to-meaure suits weren't good quality and didn't offer good value. Generally speaking, made-to-measure costs 15% or 20% more than equivalent off-the-rack; but the surcharge is often waived during trunk shows and the like. I think that Corneliani off-the-rack starts at around $1200 per suit.