1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cordless stick vacuum cleaners

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Xericx, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Xericx

Xericx Well-Known Member

I have a regular sized vacum cleaner, but live in a small apartment.

looking at a cordless vacuum cleaner...

cordless, compact and bagless.

I see the Dyson Digital Slim which I saw at best buy, which is 2x the price but I like the aesthetic and design of it. Plus being able to wall mount it, I have a few places it could go..and not have to just throw it in the closet.

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/Dyson-Digital...8UYA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318914783&sr=8-1

vs. Hoover which has a lot of nice reviews, but doesn't look as cool.

http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-LINX-C...2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1318915126&sr=1-2

thoughts?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. CBrown85

CBrown85 Well-Known Member

I have a Dyson DC35 that was around $200 CDN on the Dyson EBay store refurbished. Same warranty and parts, but comes in a different box. I don't regret it at all, it's been a great vacuum. I use it for stairs and the hardwood in the kitchen and livingroom, occasionally the car.