1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RJman, Feb 5, 2010.

1. whusurdadi

whusurdadi Well-Known Member

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] on my watchlist purely to see which one of yall gets it

3. whusurdadi

whusurdadi Well-Known Member

Please someone spare me the agony and buy this Panny - I bought 2 watches so far this week and if I drop any more my wife'll kill me [​IMG]

4. SpooPoker

I just cant get into Panerais - they dont turn me on at all.

5. summej2

summej2 Well-Known Member

6. NH_Clark

NH_Clark Well-Known Member

Please someone spare me the agony and buy this Panny - I bought 2 watches so far this week and if I drop any more my wife'll kill me [​IMG]

40mm [​IMG]

7. HORNS

HORNS Well-Known Member

8. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Well-Known Member

cross-post from the cerbero thread:

Some pictures of what those blue suede shoes look like - I am leaning towards sending them back to yoox as they feel a bit too big - and a little too blue. Basic blue brooks brothers shirt is shown next to the shoes to give a bit of color context. Some of the pics are with and some are without the flash.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Construction appears to be blake stitched from the pictures - see the stitches on the insole.

9. SpooPoker

^^ I dont get it - who makes those, are you selling them, if so whats the price? [​IMG]

10. aleksandr

aleksandr Well-Known Member

If you read a few pages back someone posted about shoes on Yoox for cheap. I'm guessing the guy bit and is posting a mini review of sorts?

11. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Well-Known Member

If you read a few pages back someone posted about shoes on Yoox for cheap. I'm guessing the guy bit and is posting a mini review of sorts?

Bingo!

Yeah, there was some mini-speculation about what these were, especially sizing and construction. I bit on them when they dropped to 69 + free shipping.

There are a few more left on yoox (just search cerbero on the men's section). Yoox's sizing recommendation seems accurate to me - I wear a 10.5 in most US brands (most AE lasts, Polo Darlton, BB Peal) and these are marked UK 10, and fit a little big on me. And they look to be blake constructed, not glued construction.

12. HORNS

HORNS Well-Known Member

Bingo!

Yeah, there was some mini-speculation about what these were, especially sizing and construction. I bit on them when they dropped to 69 + free shipping.

There are a few more left on yoox (just search cerbero on the men's section). Yoox's sizing recommendation seems accurate to me - I wear a 10.5 in most US brands (most AE lasts, Polo Darlton, BB Peal) and these are marked UK 10, and fit a little big on me. And they look to be blake constructed, not glued construction.

Cool! Hope you got yourself some good shoes - can't go wrong for that amount.

13. MalfordOfLondon

MalfordOfLondon Well-Known Member

What the? CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL OBJECT DYED SHOES? What's that all about then?

14. jreigen

jreigen Well-Known Member

15. WhateverYouLike

WhateverYouLike Well-Known Member

16. NH_Clark

NH_Clark Well-Known Member

WTF $1,595 Norvegese Santoni loafers. Seller's a friggin idiot. http://cgi.ebay.com/1595-ANDREAS-SAN...item563e7b2f18
    lol.. that's Logan's "friend"... no sense in trying to reason with the guy... Logan has called him out on several of his postings and the seller still hasn't learned [​IMG]

17. distinctive

distinctive Well-Known Member

lol.. that's Logan's "friend"... no sense in trying to reason with the guy...

Logan has called him out on several of his postings and the seller still hasn't learned [​IMG]

He's actually a pretty nice guy with some nice stuff. He just needs to do a little research. I've tried to give him the hint a few times.

18. SimonC

SimonC Well-Known Member

Church's Keats tassel suede loafer, new, £120 BIN

19. mr monty

mr monty Well-Known Member

He's actually a pretty nice guy with some nice stuff. He just needs to do a little research. I've tried to give him the hint a few times.

He could start by researching Norvegese constructed shoes.[​IMG]