1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Converse John Varvatos vintage inspired chuck taylors sz10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Coopa, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coopa

Coopa Well-Known Member

Really nice pair of dark blue/navy Converse Chuck Taylors by John Varvatos. These have been lightly worn, as is seen by the very minimum (if any) wear on the soles. Some light scuffing on the toe cap, but honestly some of that might have been there when they were new. These are meant to look distressed/vintage. They probably fit closer to a size US10.5 as CT tend to run a little large.

Pictures look like the canvas is black, but it's really dark blue. Wish i could keep them but they are too small for me. I'd trade for a similar shoe in one size of up someone happened to have something. No box or laces.

Price is 50 shipped CONUS. Paypal only. Add 4% or send as gift (have lots of ebay feedback).

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.