1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Common Projects S/S 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by snuff_daddy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. nvsnli

nvsnli Active Member

I might turn you in for trying to convince me to commit a felony.
    Not for you to feel bad tho i can tell mine are size 43 so you dont feel bad. Maybe i should check on those leather jackets, i got one already but i might need a bit shorter one.
    I just feel im all black with the jacket, shoes and jeans and gives me the feel i worship satan.

2. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Well-Known Member

How'd you get 40% off at TBS?

3. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

20% VAT off + 20% LACESHIGH discount

still more expensive than ssense for most styles

4. fulong

fulong Active Member

So I got myself a 40 cp white low about 3 weeks ago and the question is what is the break in period? Are they supposed to be comfortable from the start? I wear size 8 in chucks so I went with EU 40.

5. Severisth

Severisth Well-Known Member

Just sell the white 40s to me

6. fulong

fulong Active Member

Aw shit, so basically I got some wide ass feet and I need to fit true to size instead of sizing down?

7. Severisth

Severisth Well-Known Member

That can be the case with CPs, they tend to fit pretty narrow, might need to size use with wider feet

8. fulong

fulong Active Member

Well I got them 3 weeks ago, I didn't wear them every day, just at least 2 or 3 times a week. They were sorta irritating, but not that irritating so I can wear them. I thought they would be comfortable eventually since all new shoes have a break in period before they become comfortable.

9. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Well-Known Member

What size should I pick for the CP Chukkas? It's recommend to size down, but I wear 40.5EU/6.5UK/7US and they don't do half sizes.

10. dairyman2000102

dairyman2000102 Member

Hi! Still confused on the CP sizing. Wanting to buy a pair of Achilles Low in White. Majority of my sneakers are in US 10. See below for my sneakers/shoes sizing.

Nike - US 10
    Jordans - US 10
    New Balance - US 10,
    Vans - US 10
    Chucks - US 9.5
    Cole Haan - US 9.5
    Sperry - US 10.

I have a wide foot by the way, and don't know what size will fit perfectly whether a 43 or 44? Thank you guys!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  11. jet

jet Well-Known Member

if you have a wide foot you're assed out, 43 is your size lengthwise and 44 will be way too long though may accommodate your width

12. dairyman2000102

dairyman2000102 Member

So a 42 is out of the question? I heard that 42 has the right length but narrower and 43 has the right width but it is much longer.

13. linds_15

linds_15 Well-Known Member

im an 11 in jordan, nike etc. but went with a 44 in achilles because of the width. im a D width in shoes though so i dont have exceptionally wide feet. a 43 was the right length but way too tight so i went with 44 that is a little long but great in the width

14. dairyman2000102

dairyman2000102 Member

Quote:Thanks guys! So 43 it is.