• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 11-12

rosenkruez

Reaction score
I got two CP Achilles low coming from Corner order. Dark Brown and Brown Suede in size 43.
I bought these for a friend but he doesn't want them.
If anybody wants to take these, let me know.

Also got sz 46 dark brown achilles low, sz 45 and 46 chukka boots in both grey and brown suede, and 46 brown combat boots.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to send the gray captoes I picked up during The Corner sale back in a few days if no one wants them. I'm willing to let them go for just $200 shipped (CONUS only). Comes with the box and everything, so shipping will be expensive. Hit me up -- if nobody wants them, I'll just send them back.

I'll reiterate that they feel a little more snug than my equivalently sized Achilles in the toebox, but I'm positive that they'll stretch out if need be in 1-2 wears.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm going to send the gray captoes I picked up during The Corner sale back in a few days if no one wants them. I'm willing to let them go for just $200 shipped (CONUS only). Comes with the box and everything, so shipping will be expensive. Hit me up -- if nobody wants them, I'll just send them back.
I'll reiterate that they feel a little more snug than my equivalently sized Achilles in the toebox, but I'm positive that they'll stretch out if need be in 1-2 wears.

I just got a pair of cap/shell toe hi's and yeah I think they are more snug in the toe box. But the fit is a bit strange to me....seems like a lot of length in the toe box...almost tapered, pointy even. Regular Achilles in 42 do not fit me but the shell toes in 43 seem slightly loose but 42 is probly too small. I think I'll just compensate with some footbed liners and keep 'em comfy. I already sent back a pair of 44s.....

chiggah

Reaction score
anyone selliing a low black/white achilles in 41 or 42 ?? !?

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ black and white or black or white? all white 42 in my sig.

Arizor

Reaction score
Speaking of whites, wearing them out for the first time today:

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wore the black shelltoe highs, and for about 2 days, I couldn't figure out why they didn't feel quite right. Then, I realized that they had black laces in, which is just a bit too much black. Changed them out for white laces, and like them much more. Now, I am pretty much literally wearing my uniform of Chucks and jeans, except that all my jeans cost about 2x the price they used to, and the "Chucks" retail for literally 10x as much as actual Chucks. They are nice though, and I didn't pay anywhere near retail.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads