1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Comment on my new vestimenta courdoy jacket

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, Jul 8, 2005.

1. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Well-Known Member

2. arkirshner

arkirshner Well-Known Member

olive pants, red or blue tattersall shirt for one look
    black pants, black silk t shirt for another
    A great cord - doesn't look professorial

3. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Well-Known Member

I can see it. Looks fine to me. If you can't wear it for Fall, when could you wear it.

4. johnapril

johnapril Well-Known Member

You found yourself a nice little jacket there. Easy to dress up or down. Wear it in fall, perfectly appropriate, and wear it in health, Milano.

5. thinman

thinman Well-Known Member

Very nice, I like the wide wale and the color. I'm looking for a corduroy jacket myself in a 40L, but I've really only considered the traditional colors--brown, tan, etc. I may need to rethink the color. Your jacket looks really sharp..

6. seanandnik

seanandnik Well-Known Member

great jacket, I am, and always will be, a big fan of patch pockets. They make a jacket look a lot more casual, and with a corduroy jacket i'd guess you weren't going for formal, so good luck.