1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

collateral concepts bamboo "static" jacket sz 48 (narrow shoulders)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by oulipien, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oulipien

oulipien Well-Known Member

description by albert chang: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showpost.php?p=511246&postcount=5
    photos that don't have the "collateral concepts" watermark are by me, others are by albert.

half canvassed, fully lined (cotton), hand-sewn buttonholes, unique pockets, single functional buttons at the sleeve. It's a great jacket, but sadly it just doesn't really fit me anymore (working out after a lifetime of no working out = lots of potential size increase suddenly realized = shoulders wider = just doesn't work for me).

Letting it go at the price I paid, direct from the Albert, which is a steal! (official "retail" was $1100, though since this is the only one there is, that isn't that meaningful.) Only worn once. This is 1 of 1, the only one of its kind.

17" shoulders, 20" pit to pit, 27" sleeve, 27" long. A li'l wrinkled but as you can tell from the stylezeitgeist pix, it kind of started off that way. Comes with CC garment bag.

DROP $550 -> $450

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.