1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cod5.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by whnay., Nov 9, 2009.

1. thats.mana

thats.mana Well-Known Member

Well a good player that only rushes will have shitty stats. Obviously the only way to know for sure would be to play with someone. I have a friend with really good stats but he rarely plays hardcore and actually does poorly in it. By looking at his stats you would never know.

2. suited

suited Well-Known Member

Care to explain? Not saying that K/D means everything, but saying it means nothing is a bold claim. Huh?
    In Headquarters or Domination a person worrying about their k/d ratio won't really do that much to help the team. I didn't think people cared about stats in this game, especially since the speed and nature of the game makes it almost pointless to do so. I rarely heard them mentioned in cod4. Everyone was obsessed with stats in Socom 2. It just lead to a bunch of rooms with people ranking up/cheating/glitching.

3. Slopho

Slopho Well-Known Member

Care to explain?

Not saying that K/D means everything, but saying it means nothing is a bold claim.

Huh?

I edited my original post after doing about 5 minutes of research. There seems to be no skullduggery involved in reaching the crane.

But I can still kick your ass in this game!

4. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Lel - add us as friends.

So far from the forum we have

Johnny_5
    onion
    thats.mana
    myself ( denimbar)
    there are a couple more but don't play much at all some are working there way up.
    We play hardcore team death match.

a SF vs SUFU would be cool and the trash talking! Oh, the trash talking!

5. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Well-Known Member

In hardcore, a high KDR and accuracy means you camp (see mauros stats).

Also, if you play regular game modes like TDM, ground war, etc it's much easier to get a high KDR because kill streak rewards are so much more effective because most people dont have cold blooded on, unlike hardcore game modes where basically everyone is using cold blooded.

6. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

I love camping. I do move around but not much. For some reason I thought the object of the game was to win an not get shot.

7. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

The crew will be on the box tonight if anyone wants to join!

8. RedScarf7

RedScarf7 Well-Known Member

What are you guys playing?? I play on my brothers account and his gamer tag is OnYaBlock

9. Eccentric

Eccentric Well-Known Member

I really need to get my xbox back from repairs...

10. Slopho

Slopho Well-Known Member

Mr. Mauro!!! I know I've been ducking you for the past couple of weeks, but now....I challenge you!!! I'll be on this weekend, I can't wait to kick that ass!!!

11. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

^^hahahaha befriend me and we will play.

12. Johnny_5

13. Johnny_5

14. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

^^ I know . I laughed as I read the article. Looks like his girlfreind dropped a nuke on him.
    I don't thik he needs to loose sleep over it. 4 in the world hommie makes some good chedda and can probably find a rack of bitched to suck him off while playing MW2.

15. Johnny_5

I wonder if she sucked him while he was playing MW2.

16. Lel

Lel Well-Known Member

I edited my original post after doing about 5 minutes of research. There seems to be no skullduggery involved in reaching the crane.

But I can still kick your ass in this game!

Funny about the crane. So on the opposite spawn, inside the buildings, you know how you can destroy the class and just fall out? There was a guy on the crane and we were cornered into this building and in a pure moment of "FUCK YOU" I slashed out the window, slowly edged my way onto the ledge and shot the guy off the crane. It's the perfect counter-strategy because I guess no one ever realizes how vulnerable they are from that point, pretty cool. Killed another guy too camping in the painters basket near the crane.

17. bmulford

bmulford Well-Known Member

It was funny to see the amount of news stories posted about the Javelin exploit from last weekend. I guess for the last week or two kids have been using it, and annoying the over 25 crowd all over the place.

18. Slopho

Slopho Well-Known Member

It was funny to see the amount of news stories posted about the Javelin exploit from last weekend. I guess for the last week or two kids have been using it, and annoying the over 25 crowd all over the place.

I understand people are being banned for that, and they should be. I have the chance to prestige, but I want to call in 1000 UAV's or Counter UAV's before I do. Also I finally had a chance to be a chopper gunner the other night. It was awesome.

19. breakz

breakz Well-Known Member

What's this exploit all about? I've been out of the loop recently.

20. Johnny_5

If you have a javelin or stinger equipped you can arm a semtex and than switch to your javelin. Once you have done that, when you get killed your javelin fires and blows up everything in the area.

It's really lame and ruins a lot of game types. When the fuck is this patch coming out? They need to fix a lot of shit.