1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Coconut oil ruined my leather shoes!

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by simo310g, Sep 16, 2016.

1. simo310g

simo310g New Member

[​IMG]

I just tried removing stains from my leather shoes using coconut oil as i had heard it would work excellently. However, now instead of little spots i have this huge Dark spot from Where i applied the oil. Can anybody tell me how to remove this stain? I have already searched everywhere on the internet [​IMG]

2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Well-Known Member

I've never heard of using coconut oil to remove leather stains and unfortunately, I can't think of anything that would remove it. Sorry.