1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Co-Worker Complaint Thread

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by unjung, Jul 13, 2009.

1. unjung

unjung Well-Known Member

She is flossing at her desk. I could tell from the sound. I told her to stop.

2. KennethB

KennethB Active Member

We have it all here: the nail clipper. the toe tapper. the fight with his wife on the phone guy. the play radio in cube guy. the fat lady who eats smelly food all day. the load marketing guy who wants us all to hear about "organic growth" and "net new logos." Thank God for alcohol.

3. HORNS

HORNS Well-Known Member

She is flossing at her desk. I could tell from the sound. I told her to stop.

Wait til you feel a little wet fleck of food hit your face when she pops the floss out of her teeth.

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

Wait til you feel a little wet fleck of food hit your face when she pops the floss out of her teeth.

that would do it for me, i'd call the HR. there some people here who floss in the restrooms and there are flecks all over the mirror by those who do it. so disgusting.

5. JT82

JT82 Well-Known Member

that would do it for me, i'd call the HR. there some people here who floss in the restrooms and there are flecks all over the mirror by those who do it. so disgusting.
    That's filthy. By the way, does anyone wash their hands anymore? I'm utterly disgusted at the number of people who don't, and who obviously don't care who knows.

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

Just hope they use hand sanitizers at their desks

7. Davidko19

Davidko19 Well-Known Member

only one of our 3 soap dispensers work. Ive been there 10 months and I knew this by my second bathroom trip. Its disgusting how many people dont even care and think that briskly running their hands under a stream of water helps.

I sit next to the a lady who talks to her fish. Thinks holistic medicine is the way. Does no work, complains up and down when its handed to her. Talks to people all day instead of doing work. Ugh.

8. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

I've never had coworkers.

9. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Well-Known Member

My co-worker keeps jumping up in my lap while I'm trying to work, swishering her tail in my face and rubbing against me. When I'm trying to lay out some pocket squares to ship out she decides to lay on top of them. Maybe she thinks she's helping but she's so not. And then she gets awarded employee of the month last month. WTF.

10. appolyon

appolyon Well-Known Member

11. fwiffo

fwiffo Well-Known Member

OK. I had the boss give an arrangement once in a staff meeting in July then verbally again in August that I would get help on quality assurance for a particular piece of software that my team maintains. My quality assurance peer concurs to offer to help and save me a resource.

Except the week before my 2 week vacation, she tries to weasel out of it by saying her team can only do the one part of the software that is undergoing no change. Then 2 days before I leave, she says she has to talk to our boss because she has other priorities. The day before I leave, she's approaching people in my dept to do work her group promised to do and she would coach them.

[​IMG]

...oh and the great thing is by the time I get back, we have a one week overlap which I'm sure she will approve nothing and then go on her own 2 or 3 week soiree.

12. VKK3450

VKK3450 Well-Known Member

We have it all here: the nail clipper. the toe tapper. the fight with his wife on the phone guy. the play radio in cube guy. the fat lady who eats smelly food all day. the load marketing guy who wants us all to hear about "organic growth" and "net new logos." Thank God for alcohol.

Whats a net new logo?

K

13. CDFS

CDFS Well-Known Member

^ what a bitch!

Yes, but Kent is a pussy for not doing anything about it.

14. HORNS

HORNS Well-Known Member

My co-worker keeps jumping up in my lap while I'm trying to work, swishering her tail in my face and rubbing against me. When I'm trying to lay out some pocket squares to ship out she decides to lay on top of them. Maybe she thinks she's helping but she's so not.

And then she gets awarded employee of the month last month. WTF.

Pics! (Yes, I know it's a kitteh)

15. KennethB

KennethB Active Member

Whats a net new logo?

A new account. It's buzzword speak, and only Oakley wearing tool-bags use it.

16. unjung

unjung Well-Known Member

New-ish (three months) administrator. I told her to make a one-character change to an item in a software system. She had to print out the email, at which point she came to me to tell me there was no difference between what I told her to change and what she already had in the system. The item in question was an email address. What we had currently was "lmi@". The change to be made was to "lml@".

Everyone in their right mind can tell that's a change from "el em eye" to "el em el".

She didn't realize this until I told her to compare the two email addresses.

[​IMG]