1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Clothing in music videos

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by renkin, Sep 26, 2002.

1. renkin

renkin New Member

Does anyone know how to find the labels and names of clothing used in many music videos on BET and MTV? I am eyeing this particular white coat worn by Sean Paul but am unsure about the brand. Possibly Gucci but not too sure? If anyone can help, pls post a reply. Thanks much.

2. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Well-Known Member

I'm surprised it doesn't say right on the clothes themselves. Most cities (in the US anyway) have urban clothing stores that sell hip-hop clothing. Where I live it's called Hip Zepi's (as an aside, they have some of the funniest homemade TV commercials I have ever seen). They'll have all that stuff, plus Coogi sweaters, which I can't seem to find anywhere else.