1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Closet Cleaning,J.Crew,SteveAlan,Gap,BR,Saint James)-1/12/2013UPDATES

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Mr.K, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.K

Mr.K Well-Known Member

Just cleaning out some things form my closet to make room for new items and get rid of things I do not wear.

Saint James striped shirt in navy and white stripes. It is a size small. It has been shortened in the length by 1.5". Asking $60.00shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Up next is a size small Steve Alan 100% wool button front cardigan, called the Hadley. The sweater is oatmeal.. Asking $150.00 shipped.
    Chest=20" pit to pit
    Sleeve=26" from shoulder
    Lenght=28" from top of collar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Banana Republic 100% cotton ivy cap in navy blue. Size is S/M. Asking $15.00shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. tmkaplan

tmkaplan Member

I'll take any of the shorts that are 30 x 30.

3. simplequality7

simplequality7 Member

To confirm, there are 2 pairs of Epaulet chinos for sale, and not the 4 that are pictured?

4. longwalker

longwalker Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.