1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cleverley Summer Trunk Show in Boston

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jon5986, Jun 4, 2009.

1. pledge

pledge Well-Known Member

That is defiantly a shoe I would be interested in! Is that from Cleverley's old book of shoes made by Anthony?

Correct, courtesy of centipede. Start the bandwagon!

2. windrunner

windrunner Well-Known Member

I'd definitely be in for that in RTW [​IMG]

3. fritzl

fritzl Well-Known Member

Alas, no faux-laces, but it is a side-lace:

[​IMG]

is this from the ladies collection?

4. medwards

medwards Well-Known Member

5. Concordia

Concordia Well-Known Member

Correct, courtesy of centipede. Start the bandwagon!

Empty your inbox. It is no longer accepting messages.

6. fritzl

fritzl Well-Known Member

More likely from the Maftei men's catalogue [​IMG] http://www.maftei.at/?page=schuhmode...=2&item_id=126
    it's alive [​IMG] seriously, in a globalized world tendencies cannot be ignored. i had some thoughts, how small operations like i.e. scheer, balint, maftei... will meet the challenges of an open market. at the moment it looks like, they try to satisfy the international clientele. time will tell. ps: may i invite you to my cause "operation paprika"? something tells me, i saw a medwards model there... who knows?

7. Michael Ay329

Michael Ay329 Well-Known Member

I have this shoe in mind, it is a bit different than the usual Cleverley imitation laced side gussetted full brogue.

Maybe I'll give it a bite of Mr. Glasgow is fine with reviving the Anthony Cleverley lineage. Interesting how on my previously posted pair, the inside says Anthony Cleverley

http://centipede.web.fc2.com/anthony/20.html

8. pledge

pledge Well-Known Member

Alas, no faux-laces, but it is a side-lace:

[​IMG]

Good news! Mr. Glasgow said he'll put the shoe into production if there is enough interest. Again, this shoe is from the Anthony Cleverley line and is a step above the original "semi-bespoke" line. Right now, Jon and I are ready to place an order for the shoe, but we'll need several more of you to commit. If anyone else is interseted, just reply to ths thread.

9. eh5678

eh5678 Member

Good news! Mr. Glasgow said he'll put the shoe into production if there is enough interest. Again, this shoe is from the Anthony Cleverley line and is a step above the original "semi-bespoke" line. Right now, Jon and I are ready to place an order for the shoe, but we'll need several more of you to commit. If anyone else is interseted, just reply to ths thread.

I would commit to a pair as well.

Any further details on this?