1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cheap clothes you love.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hossoso, Aug 25, 2008.

1. cshd

cshd Active Member

Thai selvedge denim, for around $10-30. They fit like APC standards, but with higher fade capability.

Where do i get some? Maybe i should try these out before I invest on somthing 100 +.

2. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

Every now and then I buy something from H&M but that's about it.
    I refuse to buy t-shirts non-cheap, so that's 1.
    Good. More organic bamboo tees for me [​IMG]

3. JoelF

JoelF Well-Known Member

+1 on Target Mossimo tshirts

GS man you got me addicted to those Target shirts lol, too bad the variety is so limited. About to go MTM here but planning to bring along one of my trusty Target shirts as a pattern for measurements. Probably will spend at least $150 each for shirts based on a $19.99 Merona . . .

4. Jekyll

Jekyll Well-Known Member

Thai selvedge denim, for around $10-30. They fit like APC standards, but with higher fade capability.

Please explain.

5. cshd

cshd Active Member

GS man you got me addicted to those Target shirts lol, too bad the variety is so limited. About to go MTM here but planning to bring along one of my trusty Target shirts as a pattern for measurements. Probably will spend at least $150 each for shirts based on a $19.99 Merona . . .

Are you talking about the dress shirts? Are they pretty good quality. Are they pretty wrinkle resistant?

6. Margaret

Margaret Well-Known Member

I love the fit of Target's Merona boxer briefs.

7. Martin2D

Martin2D Member

Dickies staprest work pants, after a trip to the tailors

What's the model on these...I don't see them on the website and I could use some denim alternatives.

8. unrated

unrated Well-Known Member

9. cgardel

cgardel Well-Known Member

Levi's 514 A black H&M hoodie from a few years ago. An aberration for H&M as it hasn't fallen apart! [​IMG]

10. thepataphysician

thepataphysician Well-Known Member

Target boxers

I couldn't agree more. they are one of the few places that I can still find plain white or blue boxers. and they come 3 in a pack for cheap.

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

-I love my zig zag winos too. For $20 or under you can't go wrong. -I also really like my BDG vnecks from a year or two ago. The shape and depth of the v is nice and they fit me well. I wore the white one with the rolled chinos a few months ago. - This s/s levis 55% linen button up i got for $15 off the levis website sale a year ago. The feel and color pattern on it are reall great. Some more when i think of them

12. Lysol

Lysol Well-Known Member

RL Rugby (basically anything I can find on sale that doesn't have gaudy graphics or branding, I buy).
    Hanes v-necks.
    Vans.

13. Casey

Casey Well-Known Member

I got a Rugby Ralph Lauren polo with a button down collar at Nordstrom Rack for about $20 from what I remember. And it's my favorite polo. It's nice and slim and feels great.

I also like the fit of my H&M cardigan. It's no B.Son but for a list price of $30, I'm not complaining.

14. Crane's

Crane's Well-Known Member

Carhartt jeans and button down shirts. Best dressed carpenter on the jobsite and they hold up well. Dickies are good too.

15. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Well-Known Member

-I love my zig zag winos too. For $20 or under you can't go wrong.

-I also really like my BDG vnecks from a year or two ago. The shape and depth of the v is nice and they fit me well. I wore the white one with the rolled chinos a few months ago.

- This s/s levis 55% linen button up
    i got for $15 off the levis website sale a year ago. The feel and color pattern on it are reall great.

Some more when i think of them

are the zig zags your blueberry colored shoes, and if so where to buy?

jcrew button downs on sale are my favorite cheap items. only 15 dollars!

16. XeF4

XeF4 Well-Known Member

I 2nd the Merona undies and Hanes Perfect T.

Both awesome products, but you get three pairs of briefs in your package? All this time I have been getting ones with only two in them.

17. XeF4

XeF4 Well-Known Member

I also like the shirts they sell at the army surplus with the tag that says ROTHCO on it.

18. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Well-Known Member

-

- This s/s levis 55% linen button up
    i got for $15 off the levis website sale a year ago. The feel and color pattern on it are reall great.

I've got two westerns that are the same linen/cotton blend and I love the hell out of them. Got them for cheap from the website. I love Levi's in general for cheap/affordable bits and pieces.

19. rasmus

rasmus Member

cheap monday of course, but then again the quality is LE TERRIBLE.

20. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Well-Known Member

^^ uppsala, ey?
    Cheap monday are all sorts of terrible. I keep going into Weekday, but never see anything worth the money, which says alot.