1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

CHEANEY Imperial Collection "Wardour" Semi Brogue Burgundy Calf, Size 9F UK, 10D US, As New (Worn On

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by thebrownman, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebrownman

thebrownman Well-Known Member

The Cheaney Wardour is a classic style with punching across the cap toe with a plain finish, and these are made from rich burgundy calf.

Burgundy calf is a wardrobe essential and is a very versatile colour. It can be worn with navy and grey suiting, as well as all shades of denim and chinos in practically any colour.

The Wardour is built on the elegant 2003 last.

These shoes are a size 9F (UK) with single leather soles, with a leather stacked and quarter rubber heel. The "F" width fitting is Cheaney's designation for 'normal' fitting shoes.

These shoes have been worn ONCE for 8 hours - one day, within an office environment. There is minimal wear on the sole, as you can see from the images.

These shoes have been conditioned using Saphir Renovateur after their only wearing.

The Cheaney Wardour retails for 260 GBP. I am selling them for a fraction of that price and these are practically new.

Sale includes the original Cheaney box and shoe bags.

Please message me with any questions.

Payment: Direct Bank Deposit, or PayPal 'GIFT'

Shipping charges - International buyers, please contact me.

Australian buyers - $25 AUD

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.