1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte NC worth a stop?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Coldsnap, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Going to do a night in the mountains and thought a night in the city would be fun too. Charlotte NC is on the way back, was wondering if it's worth a stop to eat / drink / sight see for a night or two. Any recommendations?

2. suited

suited Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  3. dizzy

dizzy Well-Known Member

Charlotte has some pretty good food options from my experience. Upstream is great if you like seafood. BBQ is good (obviously), and I actually had pretty good hibachi there too.

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Yea, I heard Charlotte has some good food. What about weird fun stuff to do?

5. KOdelphia

KOdelphia New Member

The city has a really nice greenway to run or bike, and a lot of fun things I dig there are on this list: http://www.charlotteonthecheap.com/weird-things-to-see-in-charlotte/ and I really like David Černý's Metalmorphosis scultpture, it's pretty freaky. Davidson street between 34th and 36th is a really chill little neighborhood with good food, tattoo shops, brewery, and music venues, my cousin used to live right there. It's a pretty fun little city.