1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Casual styles

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by newyorker, Mar 30, 2005.

1. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Well-Known Member

(LA Guy @ Mar. 30 2005,18:53) Spain: Zara U.K.: Reiss U.S.A.: Perry Ellis (well, that was 2 words) France: ernest.
    If these are your suggestions, than you are indeed right that these are very obvious imitations. Zara and Perry Ellis are nothing like what I would want to wear. [​IMG]
    Please do not diss Zara. I have knee length Zara coat and it is so well cut that it looks like bespoke coat. I am very satisfied with Zara's quality as well.

2. newyorker

newyorker Well-Known Member

OK. I take back what I said. Zara is the best. Zara is the best. I love Zara. [​IMG] Seriously though, I don't think their look is very continental casual. It's a little on the trendy side, which was why I said I didn't think it was what I wanted.

3. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Well-Known Member

(MilanoStyle @ Mar. 31 2005,00:24) Please do not diss Zara. Â I have knee length Zara coat and it is so well cut that it looks like bespoke coat. Â I am very satisfied with Zara's quality as well.
    OK. I take back what I said. Zara is the best. Zara is the best. I love Zara. [​IMG] Seriously though, I don't think their look is very continental casual. It's a little on the trendy side, which was why I said I didn't think it was what I wanted.
    I agree. But there are hidden jems in Zara..