1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cartier Sunglasses

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by choppington88, Jul 2, 2013.

1. choppington88

choppington88 Member

I'm interested in this pair from Cartier (model T8200687):

http://www.cartier.us/collections/a...687-santos-de-cartier-sport-rimmed-sunglasses

I'm looking for opinions from anybody who owns this particular pair or one of the other sport models. How do they compare in construction/lens quality against a brand like Persol? I've heard Cartier is generally a step above most other sunglasses brands, I'm wondering if that's true all around since these are one of the cheaper pairs they sell.

Any input is appreciated.

2. Giannis

Giannis Well-Known Member

I ve tried some today and I think too that they are a step or two up from the other brands. But they are a step up in price too. I found them very solid and with big attention to detail, excellent finish. I cant say about the exact model you mentioned thought.