• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cars!

kalra2411

Reaction score
My oh my CT you are skeptical, but why would I have personalised registation plates on used cars...

kalra2411

Reaction score
What is a BP, if you are offering me shares in British Petroleum I do not accept
biggrin.gif
(Just kidding) If you mean pounds, then sorry that's a no too.

vero_group

Reaction score
burnt pickles

Now does that sweeten the offer a little for ya?

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the last three and a half years, I've owned and loved my 1998 BMW M3. Great to look at, great to drive. Very reliable. Makes my commute to work much more fun.

kalra2411

Reaction score
I love the M3 CSL, test drove it last week, beautiful car.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Oh and the Range now, this is turning into my 'Car Yard" The others are at different houses and offices at the moment, but I will get pictures when I next drive them home,
RR.gif
the stickers are because it has just come back from having a bodykit fitted. I managed to get the registation plate off . But it was just BL53KGD, means nothing just a regular english plate, just showing my IT skills

kalra2411

Reaction score
As am I with the internet, and I understand, I was only interested to know, not particually bothered.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...I am anxious to see if you are still skeptical.
I am still a skeptic, and will be until you let me take the Ferrari for a little spin. You do know that it's either that, or I'm going to put on my valet costume, and get to do so anyway
smile.gif

kalra2411

Reaction score
You lot are just full of jokes...

If you want to drive the 360 sure, get your valet costume on then mate, becaue that's the only way.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You lot are just full of jokes...

It's the effects of the third expresso. They shoulda cut me off.

If you want to drive the 360 sure, get your valet costume on then mate, becaue that's the only way.

How does it handle?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone else played the Playstation game "The Getaway"? I know I've driven past your house in that game.

The Dandy

Reaction score
Quite impressive indeed. My only query is how a man of such accomplishments and lifestyle has time for something as mundane as the Style Forum. Not a knock on the delightful forum, but, by age and status, it seems rather odd that you would choose to spend your precious free time here kalra. Anyway, beautiful automobile collection and thanks for sharing.

kalra2411

Reaction score
How does it handle?

Terrible.

Why do I spend time here, because there is nothing else to do when I am staying late at work to sort out things with America.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads