• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cars!

kalra2411

Reaction score
just more interested in designer fashion than he is in tailored clothing

True, very true, Dior Homme is my favorite. The fact is that before I did not realise that the internet had serious people on it, so hence the improvement of grammar upon meeting you people, but LA Guy I know this is verging on being rude, but where were you educated. How is "from Rome, which are namely" not literate. By the way, Bironi was an honest misspelling, I looked in my suits after that thread and realised my error.

Londoner I am, from the West-End.

rather juvenile question

Right, well I tried to be as polite as possible, however, I always seem to be out of place in my dress in America, so wanted to know more.

Bally is nothing to do with me. I merely do not like their shoes as they always break within the first month of purchase.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Harm... I ask you Ambulance Chaser, ever heard of the press, and what people know England for; "The British Tabloids"

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I apologize if my post sounded rude - just trying to get to the bottom of your identity (have you gotten your pictures to post, BTW?) We've had trolls before, that's all.

As for the grammatical error, I'm pretty sure that suiting is singular, so you should have used "that" instead of "those". You also originally left out the comma before the "which".

I was educated in Queen's Unversity in Kingston, and my higher degrees were from the California Institute of Technology. Although I'm doing a stint at Harvard now, my education is nearly completely scientific and technical, so I'm legitimately illiterate.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are Dennis Kozlowski and do not want your posts to be used as evidence in your upcoming re-trial, I understand.

That is hilarious. Could you picture the prosecutor with a bunch of Styleforum posts saying "Sir, did you or did you not use company funds to purchase the following strictly for personal use, and I quote: a Patek watch valued at 50 thousand dollars, a custom Ferrari valued at 300 thousand dollars, matching his and hers lamborghinis with a combined value of one million dollars, a custom platinum platinum threaded, diamond encrusted Brioni suit sewed by teeth by Italian virgins valued at 80 thousand dollars and several lifetimes of frustration, and last but not least, Biggie Small's skeletal remains, valued at two million dollars."

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harm... I ask you Ambulance Chaser, ever heard of the press, and what people know England for; "The British Tabloids"
Sorry, I'm still not following you.  Since when is it a scandal for a wealthy person to own expensive things?

kalra2411

Reaction score
Versace, does that mean that you still can't get the pic, because in your quote it came up for me. It comes up on my screen in my posts aswell. My son says that gou can acess them at Veyron I am also trying to put up some pics of the S 600 (my wife's), and the SL 55 which I forgot to mention (Please do not identify any of the registration plates, which I doubt any of you can as you are mostly in the USA). Here goes, including the veyron (again)
s600.gif
s6002.gif
slfrnt.gif
slbckr.gif
slbck.gif
bugattiveyron.gif

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Versace, does that mean that you still can't get the pic, because in your quote it came up for me. It comes up on my screen in my posts aswell. My son says that gou can acess them at Veyron I am also trying to put up some pics of the S 600 (my wife's), and the SL 55 which I forgot to mention (Please do not identify any of the registration plates, which I doubt any of you can as you are mostly in the USA). Here goes, including the veyron (again)
s600.gif
s6002.gif
slfrnt.gif
slbckr.gif
slbck.gif
bugattiveyron.gif
Still not working, and that link that you gave says the image is unavailable. If you like, attach the image files to an email and send it to me at [email protected] and I'll give it a shot. I'll also blur out the licence plates if you wish.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Go to the geocities thing, it has my registration plates on the cars, OGL 4 and 28 AK (AK is as in Kalra, and OGL as in another thing you would only associate with me)

If you guys did not realise, this is quite irritating.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to the geocities thing, it has my registration plates on the cars, OGL 4 and 28 AK (AK is as in Kalra, and OGL as in another thing you would only associate with me)

If you guys did not realise, this is quite irritating.
No, I posted that last bit before I saw the most recent photos. Since the autos are in the garage, they are clearly yours.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics