1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Carmina Spilt Toes UK 7 in Chestnut color

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Francisco, Mar 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francisco

Francisco Well-Known Member

Trying to get rid of some of my shoes I have not been wearing for the past 2 years for new ones. :)
    You are looking at a pair of Carmina spilt toes I brought from Armoury Hong Kong store 4 years back. It is still in good condition of about 8/10. Always in shoes tree and apply with Saphir cream and wax. As shown in the picture, I have added topy to the shoes.

I have added some black color wax to darken the color. Definitely a good price for you to buy. Last photo indicates the most accuracy for the shoes color. Will comes along with the shoes bag and non branded shoes tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.