1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Carmina Burgundy Museum Chukka - Simpson Last - 9UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cattitude, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cattitude

cattitude Well-Known Member

Hello - I am doing an interest check for a sale of these Carmina Burgundy Museum Chukka boots on the Simpson last, size UK 9. These are brand new, and have only been worn briefly on carpet to try on. The chukkas are very beautiful boots, but the fit isn't perfect for me, so I'm not 100% intent on keeping them at the moment.

The specs are as follows: Burgundy museum calf, Carmina style 905 chukka, Simpson last, Tomir rubber sole - a GMTO from Skoaktiebolaget. The museum calf mottling is spectacular. New Carmina chukkas retail for about $550 on the Carmina site, plus this is a unique MTO that would require the 50% upcharge if done individually.

I have attached the Skoaktiebolaget picture and some of my own photos.

Listed price is shipped CONUS. Please message me if interested for payment information. Comes with shoe box and bags. This is final sale.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  3. cattitude

cattitude Well-Known Member

4. clarksdb

clarksdb Well-Known Member

Damn and they're my size.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status: