1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Caption this style pic

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by wetnose, Dec 17, 2009.

1. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Who's the guy on the far right, reminds me of someone I don't particularly like ?

No, he is all right now especially since he is giving everybody big infrastructure works or oil concessions.

We can call that selective memory or Realpolitik.

2. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

3. bigbris1

bigbris1 Well-Known Member

I seldom wear clothing that shiny. I do however often stand near to or around important political figures, dwarfing them with my enormous frame and child bearing hips.
    It wasn't about the shiny. The cut, button stance, hacking pockets, etc. scream yfyf! [​IMG]

4. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "People ask me every day, 'What does a former first lady do with her time after writing her memoires?' Well I'm delighted to tell you all about the wonderful new passtime I've discovered, and that is home proctology. It's easy to learn, fun for the whole family, and rewarding in ways I dare not say on national TV. In my upcoming video entitled 'Orifice One' you'll learn everything you need to know about this little known pleasurable hobby. Now if we can just get my young guest Vincenzo here to lower his hands, I'll demonstrate the new 'I.R.S.' technique I've developed, which you'll see in greater detail when you order the video; a technique that is very quick and leaves no fingerprints... Ready Vincenzo?"

5. culverwood

culverwood Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I wish I could get that Trekkie thing with my hands right.

6. Faded501s

Faded501s Well-Known Member

From the positioning and Sarkozy's face it looks like he is thinking "You are ztepping on my Foot you $^$%* eeeeediot!"

Looks more like the face my nephew made when he was 4 and trying to pinch one out.

7. Strange

Strange Well-Known Member

"My first act as SOS is to christen the 'Robofop' program. To my left is the prototype who is programmed to do pocket square checks in Styleforum."