1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Canali Kei range?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MalfordOfLondon, Jun 22, 2011.

1. DonRaphael

DonRaphael Well-Known Member

Thanks. That would make sense since the new Canali label is changed to the former. Now the question of whether the fit/measurement also changed or not.

2. JAEBH

JAEBH Active Member

Anyone know how the Canali Kei fits in relation to other brands? Suitsupply is my only point of reference, as it's hard for me to find anyhing else unstructured in a 42l....

3. San780

San780 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if newer Keis are shorter in length than the old ones?

4. Jamesgatz

Jamesgatz Well-Known Member

Based on limited experience (sample sales in a local department store), newer Keis seem shorter and a tad trimmer all around.

5. San780

San780 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind reply.

I had a feeling that newer Keis seemed to be shorter than older Keis. Was looking for a confirmation.

Thanks once again.