1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Can I wear Levis 510 Super Skinny Jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Zrules, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

Funny shit, Zrules really seem unable to comprehend even the simpelest reasoning.

When it all have to do with personal opinion, no thank you.

2. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

ban this chucklefuck
    If that girl was you in that picture, I would make your fucking face deformed. When you are a "senior member", please act like a fucking "senior member".

3. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

OP should take some dressing room pics (no homo)

511s are the skinniest Levis any man should wear... there's no reason to wear anything tighter, unless you are in some kind of athletic event that requires aerodynamic denim pants

I already told you guys that there were models who are way bigger than I am wearing those fucking jeans!!! Go to Levis.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com and see for yourselves! Athletic event that requires aerodynamic denim pants? I love your creativity.

4. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

Wow man. I got to page 4 and gave up. I'd advise against it unless you REALLY want a "why-the-fuck-is-his-jeans-so-tight" look. I bought a pair of black 5'10s about 8 months ago. I'm 5'11 about 165 pounds and wear 32 32 usually so I sized up to a 33. And its REALLY EFFING TIGHT. I wore them once and let them die in my closet
    Return those jeans forgodsakes! Btw, you ever of dressing room?

5. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

I am a man as well, April77 Joeys are considered "dude" jeans.

Uhh Listi is right man, there is Regular people skinny, and Fashion model skinny. I have a model friend that is a little taller than me and thinner (6'4" size 28), he looks good in Skinnys. I am as stated earlier, also tall and thin with a smaller waist than you.

If you really wanna argue about it, I am sure you might be considered "Skinny" by people around you, but you must be considered "Anorexic" by Americans to look "right" in skinny jeans. Just because they make them in a larger size doesnt mean its right. Look at all those hipster dbs wearing skinny jeans with their back fat hanging over the belt line and their beer guts, thighs on the jeans so tight the seams are pulling. Is that look accepted? Yes, is it right/does it look good? No.

If you have legs like these two foo's (in A77 Joey) you will look ok, if not, stick to regular skinny or straight legs.

[​IMG]

In the middle: Regular Skinny Guy. To the left and right Skinny Jeans kind of guys.
    [​IMG]

So white dudes can wear those jeans and Indian dudes cannot?

6. Raxxman

Raxxman Well-Known Member

So are you going to try on a pair or are you just going run around in a circular arguement like a dog chasing his tail?

7. ratboycom

ratboycom Well-Known Member

So white dudes can wear those jeans and Indian dudes cannot?

Im not sure if I should [​IMG] or [​IMG]
    The black guy is skinnier than the white guy. The "indian dude" is Arabian and wearing APC New Standard, a forum favorite straight leg jean, sized down one. He is, as I said, average Skinny in the US. Other guys in the pic are "Anorexic Skinny" according to most Americans. Race has nothing to do with it. The Arab could wear skinnies if he wanted to, but its not his flava and straight legs look better on that body type. Mind you he is 6'2" and about a 32 or 33 waist wearing 31s.

Go try the jeans on, no pair of standard level cheap levis is worth this amount of discussion. And DO take fit pics, so we can critique the fit.

8. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

So are you going to try on a pair or are you just going run around in a circular arguement like a dog chasing his tail?

Of course I am going try a fucking pair. It is very clear that nobody gives a shit about pictures of men wearing those jeans on store websites, so of course I have to reemphasize that those men wears a large size than I do and yet their photos were advertised. I am proud to be a dog chasing my tail, because when I take a shit, you have to clean it up.

9. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

Im not sure if I should [​IMG] or [​IMG]
    The black guy is skinnier than the white guy. The "indian dude" is Arabian and wearing APC New Standard, a forum favorite straight leg jean, sized down one. He is, as I said, average Skinny in the US. Other guys in the pic are "Anorexic Skinny" according to most Americans. Race has nothing to do with it. The Arab could wear skinnies if he wanted to, but its not his flava and straight legs look better on that body type. Mind you he is 6'2" and about a 32 or 33 waist wearing 31s.

Go try the jeans on, no pair of standard level cheap levis is worth this amount of discussion. And DO take fit pics, so we can critique the fit.

This is the type of response that I am looking for, thank you.

10. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

If that girl was you in that picture, I would make your fucking face deformed. When you are a "senior member", please act like a fucking "senior member".

hahahahahahaha this is the best thread

11. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

hahahahahahaha this is the best thread

to expose how "unsenior" you are hahahahaha.

12. ratboycom

to expose how "unsenior" you are hahahahaha.

All in favor of Uncontrol's new subname thing be changed to "unsenior member" say I.

I

13. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

All in favor of Uncontrol's new subname thing be changed to "unsenior member" say I.

I

paging fok

14. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

paging fok

It is more like paging Dr.Faggot. and "I".

15. juvefan

juvefan Well-Known Member

gay joke in these forums, how refreshing

16. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

gay joke in these forums, how refreshing

It is from the Hangover, which is quite refreshing.

17. ratboycom

It is more like paging Dr.Faggot. and "I".

Calling Fok faggot is a good way to get banhammered.

18. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

Calling Fok faggot is a good way to get banhammered.
    yeah, like I know who is Fok? A moderator? Tell ya the truth, I do NOT respect anything that comes out of Uncontrol's mouth, so I don't really give a fuck.

19. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

yeah, like I know who is Fok? A moderator?

the owner of the site. good job

20. Zrules

Zrules Well-Known Member

the owner of the site. good job

That is fucking great! My world is gonna end!?