1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

C&J Boot question

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Coffee, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Coffee

Coffee Active Member

I´ve considered getting boots to wear with jeans for some time now and C&J seems to have what I need. I´m not quite sure which model I´ll get but Chelsea boots in chestnut color are a strong candidate. No stores near me stock such boots so I´m going have to order them.

Do C&J run true to size and is there a way to ensure the fit without actually buying a pair (Using a tape measure and conversion chart my exact size would be 44,25 EU)? I gather those boots are pretty narrow (fitting E) and I´ve always considered my feet to be wide (10,7cm at widest).

The real question here is would number 10 UK (something between 44-45 EU) boots fit me?

2. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Well-Known Member

If I am right in my assumption that polo benchgrades/handgrades are C&J , I found the boots are true to size for everything made in England, and for the boots from Australian Suede are 1/2 too big.