1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Buying Eternal in japan

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tweedlesinpink, May 13, 2006.

1. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Well-Known Member

Okay first off this isn't a regular "Where can i find eternal 811s online" post. I'm looking for physical bricks & mortar stores in Japan that sell eternals at good prices. Does anyone have a good list of stockists?

2. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Well-Known Member

This link may help, and also, the author is a member, but I do not recall the thread where I saw this, and thus the name of the person.

http://www.indigofan.com/indigofan/denimmaps.html

Further, I am sure that member xcoldricex will be able to help too.

3. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Well-Known Member

I've done some searching of my own, and come up with Bears, Vari and Bazoo, all in Tokyo. Mainly looking at Tokyo stores.