1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Buying cigarettes online?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by scotchman, Apr 10, 2013.

1. scotchman

scotchman Well-Known Member

Anybody done it? If so, how much did you pay for a carton, what brand, and what site did you use? I've come across one called cheap-smokes.org, a Russian-based store that sells cigs for less than $20 a carton plus a little more for shipping.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  2. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

thats got to be illegal so I doubt people will come in here and post that they do.

3. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Well-Known Member

Apparently it IS legal... but sounds like the feds and state diligently watch online purchases and send a bill for taxes etc. And you still have to prove age.

4. scotchman

scotchman Well-Known Member

Really? How does the governement know you've bought cigarettes overseas? I've heard plenty of people doing this and never having any tax troubles.

5. MikeAndreson

MikeAndreson New Member

1828 Pineta Cove Dr Middleburg, FL 32068-3471
    But some cigar is ban in some countries. And smoking a cigar can be harmful for your health and it is difficult to quit.

6. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Well-Known Member

What I saw made no reference to overseas... no idea.