1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Brooks Brothers Shoes, Alden, Peal & Co, AE, Black Fleece

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Steve Smith, Jul 25, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Well-Known Member

Prices include US shipping. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails.

I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for shipping and will help you decide whether you want to buy. I am going to ship Priority Mail with insurance unless you want to take the risk of loss or damage in shipping.

I don't know what last these shoes are made on. I don't know if these shoes will fit you. I don't know who made those Peals unless I give an opinion in the description. Even then, I may be wrong.

Sole measurements: I don't measure soles

All Peal & Co shoes are Made in England. All of these shoes are made for the US market and use US sizing.

Pantofola D'Oro Brown Suede Sneakers. 7D $125.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Black Fleece Charcoal Nubuck Cap Toe. Made by Crockett & Jones, 325 last. Designed by Thom Browne for BB. Retail $698. 8.5D $325
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Lizard Cap Toe Balmoral. Hand made in Italy. Retail $998. 8.5D $475.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Brooks Brothers Blue Nubuck Suede Wingtip. Italy. 9D. $170.

Peal & Co Brown Pebble Cap Toe Blucher. Made by C&J, 240 last. 9D $300

Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Brown Saddle Shoe. 9.5D. $175.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alden for Brooks Brothers Brown Cap Toe Blucher. Retail $498. 11.5D available. . Sizes 7D, 9.5D,10D, 10.5D and 11D all SOLD. An absolute steal at $180ALL SOLD.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Tan Canvas Oxford. Made in England by Crockett & Jones. Perfect Spring/Summer shoe. BNIB with bags. Retail $550. 12D $185
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[COLOR=FF00AA]ALL SOLD BELOW[/COLOR]

NIB with flannel bags Peal & Co Brown Punch Cap Balmoral. Made by Crockett and Jones on 240 last. Slight marks from handling. Retail $598. 8D $275SOLD

Alden for BB Black Shell Tassel Loafer 10.5D $335 SOLD

Alden for Brooks Brothers Brown Cap Toe Blucher. Retail $498. 8D . An absolute steal at $180.SOLD

Alden for Brooks Brothers Low Vamp Penny Loafer. #8 Shell Cordovan. A few superficial scratches. Retail $650. 10D $325.SOLD

Black Fleece Navy / White Scotch Grain Wingtip. Made by Crockett & Jones, 325 last. Designed by Thom Browne for BB. Retail $698. 8D $275SOLD

Black Fleece White Pebble Grain Leather Sneakers with Navy and Red accents. Italy. Retail $375. 8.5D. $150.SOLD

Peal & Co Dark Blue Nappa Leather Full Slipper. Retail $148. 10D $95SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Blucher. Retail $728. 9D. $350SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea Boots. Made by AS. Channel stitching, Retail $528. Slight scratches from handling. 9.5D. $175.SOLD

Alden for BB Black Shell Tassel Loafer 12A $325SOLD

Peal and Co Black Calf Monk Strap. Made by Crockett & Jones on the 240 last. Retail $648 10D. $300SOLD

Alden for Brooks Brothers Brown Cap Toe Blucher. Retail $498. 11.5D available. . Sizes 7D, 9.5D,10D, 10.5D and 11D all SOLD. An absolute steal at $180ALL SOLD.

Peal & Co Brown Punch Cap Balmoral. Made by Crockett & Jones on the 240 last.. Retail $698. 9.5D $320SOLD

Peal and Co Dark Brown Country Calf / Harris Tweed Boots. Made by Crockett & Jones on the 341 last. 10.5D. $350SOLD

Red Wing Heritage model 3148 Black Abilene Suede Chukka Boots. 11D $170SOLD

BB Mini Lug Sole Black Boat Shoes. Chromexel leather. Vibram sole. 12D $110
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ALL SOLD BELOW

White Perforated Leather Sneaker with BB1 on Tongue. 10D Retail $398. $130.SOLD

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Well-Known Member

Wrong pics maybe? Those shoes in these pics aren't Alden.

3. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Well-Known Member

4. razl

razl Well-Known Member

5. othertravel

othertravel Well-Known Member

Did the price go up on those shoes?

6. tdon1010

tdon1010 New Member

Hi,

Interested in the Alden for BB 11.5 D, brown cap-toes.

Are they still available?

Thanks,

Tim

7. sartorialism

sartorialism Well-Known Member

Unbelievable collection here. Good luck! (I wish you had some wide sizes...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.