• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Shirts

bombers

Reaction score
Quoted from a site that has deals that is pretty slick.
wink.gif
Brooks Brothers 2 for $99 Men's dress and sports shirts, ties and Women's dress shirts 11/22-11/24 Plus Thanksgiving Sale! Brooks Brothers [brooksbrothers.com] 2 for $99 Mens dress and sports shirts, ties and Women's dress shirts Free shipping for orders over $200 **Offer valid on select men's dress shirts and sport shirts (reg. up to $79.50 each) & women's dress shirts (reg. up to $99.50 each) and men's ties (reg. up to $75 each). Online preview begins on November 22, 2010. Offer valid online, in U.S. Retail and Airport stores and by phone November 23 - November 24, 2010, until 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Not valid in Factory, "346" Brooks Brothers or International stores. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Please see a sales associate or visit BrooksBrothers.com for details. Also, the Thanksgiving Sale has begun, take 40% off your entire purchase in store, everything on sale! Plus additional 10% off at factory stores [brooksbrothers.com] 11/26 and 11/27 until noon. *Offer is valid on November 26 and November 27, from store opening until 12 noon at U.S. Brooks Brothers Factory and "346" Brooks Brothers stores only. **Offer is valid November 22 through November 28, 2010, until the close of business hours at Brooks Brothers United States Factory and "346" Brooks Brothers stores only. Visit BrooksBrothers.com/stores to view our complete store listings. Redeemable for merchandise only. May not be combined with any other offer. Discount may not be applied toward taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming and engraving, alterations or personalization. Not valid on previous purchases or for the purchase of the Gift Card. If you return some or all merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion is not refunded or credited back to your account. Void in states where prohibited by law. No cash value except where prohibited, then cash value is 1/100 cent.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Why is it pulling up top?

RyanAnderson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Why is it pulling up top?

That's what I was a little concerned about in terms of them being too small. There's not much room in the chest and the armhole circumference might be too small as well. Was wondering if people think it's pulling too much there.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slammyman
So it is $99 for 2 shirts? And then another 40% on the 26th? So $60 for 2 shirts?

Probably not -- 40% off above is 26 & 27th but the 2/$99 ends tomorrow.

gezuz

Reaction score
40% off is only for factory outlets as far as I know, gave my local store a ring to confirm.

RyanAnderson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RyanAnderson
That's what I was a little concerned about in terms of them being too small. There's not much room in the chest and the armhole circumference might be too small as well. Was wondering if people think it's pulling too much there.

Thoughts?

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gezuz
40% off is only for factory outlets as far as I know, gave my local store a ring to confirm.

40% OFF started today at the outlets... the retail isnt having anything great in terms of sales. also outlet will not have any extra slim unless its a retail transfer and still they are far and few between.

lordgold

Reaction score
Anyone know if the outlet stores carry the extra slim fit? Heading to the parents for Thanksgiving, and they've got an outlet in their town.

ennui

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slammyman
How do Brooks Brothers ESF shirts compare to Hugo Boss slim fit shirts as far as the fit and finish?

I have found BB ESF to be slimmer than the equivalent-size Boss "slim fit" shirt. Neither shirt is going to blow you away with the fine details and construction, though I am not an expert.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lordgold
Anyone know if the outlet stores carry the extra slim fit? Heading to the parents for Thanksgiving, and they've got an outlet in their town.

if you would read two posts up...

Chip

Reaction score
Non irons are good for traveling. IMO regular cotton is more comfortable and has better breathability.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Get the oxfords, it's pretty thick.

TheIdler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Click on the one that says

Classic All-Cotton Extra-Slim Fit SupimaÂ
00ae.png
Oxford Dress Shirt\t
$79.50

and then choose the white one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics