1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Brioni Ties - Ebay Seller

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by water, Mar 10, 2005.

1. water

water Well-Known Member

I know a little while ago someone was asking about a seller on e-bay that seems to be constantly offering plenty of Brioni ties at low prices. He/she is still offering Brioni ties (plus other designers.) Does anyone know if the ties he/she is selling are authentic? Anyone have any experience with him/her? If it matters, they are located in Lebanon. Here is a link to one of the tie auctions: Brioni Tie Auction

2. petescolari

petescolari Well-Known Member

I remember the thread as well. I believe it was Stu who started it. If my memory serves me correctly, he did buy one. Not sure how the transaction turned out for him.

3. jholand

jholand Active Member

Below are links to two other sellers with similar Brioni auctions. Both sellers are located in Canada and the items are listed as being in Lebanon. Seems a little strange to me. I personally bought a gorgeous tie from a Canadian seller with merchandise in Lebanon a while back. That seller is no longer active after only two sales. I am not a tie expert, but I cannot tell the difference between that tie and all my other Brionis. I am gotten more positive comments on that tie than any other tie I have so, even if it is a fake, I am fairly pleased with my purchase. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....91&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....19&rd=1

4. water

water Well-Known Member

Yeah, I also noticed that all of these guys are located in Lebanon but also list Canada on their auctions. I e-mailed one of them and they told me that the ties ship from Lebanon.

I am really curious if these deals have worked out for people. There are a couple of nice looking ties available.

5. demeis

demeis Well-Known Member

actually i started the thread and i ended up not buying and saving my money and buying one i know is authentic. That region is sort of like buying from china, chances are you are getting a fake if the price is to good to be true.