1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Breast Coat Wallet

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by honeybadger, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Winot

Winot Well-Known Member

Fosters made me a hip wallet in bridle leather which has been excellent. I particularly wanted a hard wearing leather as every OTR wallet I've had in the past has disintegrated at the 'hinge'. So far this one has been great, and was only £190 (from memory) which I thought was good value for a bespoke product. However, they did screw up a bit - I got them to copy a favourite OTR wallet and asked them to make it 1cm higher, which they forgot to do.

I have just bought this coat wallet from Ettinger, which is is bridle leather rather than calf and is a bit thicker than I'd like, but doesn't seem to affect the shape of my jackets too much.