1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Brand New Sonos 5.1 Surround Sound System (PLAYBAR, SUB, two PLAY:1s) - Price Dropped (SOLD)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by kelseysales, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelseysales

kelseysales Member

Brand new Sonos 5.1 surround sound system consisting of the PLAYBAR, SUB, and two PLAY:1 speaker components

I know this isn't the usual item for StyleForum, but I've seen a few electronics items on here and sold some myself a while ago as well as recently, so I figured I'd see if anyone wanted this.

This is the Sonos 5.1 surround sound system, which is made up of the following individual Sonos products: PLAYBAR, SUB, and two PLAY:1 speaker components. All are brand new in the box, in perfect cosmetic and working condition. (Last set available, others sold.)

$700 OR best offer (retail price was $1,800), Continental U.S. shipping included (via UPS Ground) -- this is a good savings in itself considering the weight of these items. If you are interested, send me a message. Thanks!

Shipping: (CONUS shipping is included free of charge for this item.) Please send your ZIP code (or country, if not the U.S.) and I will estimate shipping on the USPS website and reply with the cost that will need to be added to the price of the shoe(s). I will ship internationally. If you pay for something Monday through Friday before 12 PM Central, I will ship the same day. Otherwise, I will ship the same or next business day (sometimes on Saturday). You'll get a tracking number immediately after shipping.

Payment: via Google Wallet.

Sales process: If you say you want something, I'll hold it for you until we take care of payment and shipping, but please respond the same day.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.